Thank you Fae from Fae’s Twist and Tango for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award. This is my first award and what an honor to receive it from such a wonderful blogger. Fae is fascinated by cuisines far and wide and brings her culinary talents to her blog from the many recipes she has collected and revised from all her travels. You must visit Fae’s blog today, and you will be delighted as much as I am!
Here are the rules to accept the award
- Share 7 random things about yourself.
- Nominate 7 or more blogs with the award
7 Random things about me:
- Green is my favorite color. Wear it, decorate with it, eat it.
- Love Popsicles – will eat a popsicle over the best ice cream in the world any day.
- I have met 5 U.S. Presidents in my lifetime (although each time was either before or after their presidency).
- When I can afford it, I think a Spa vacation is a great way to recharge the batteries.
- Love to travel whether by plane, train, or ship. Bus? Done that – never again.
- Rode a camel in the desert in Cairo – very bumpy, very, very.
- Have been teaching myself French on/off for the past 8 years. Hmm..slow learner.
I am happy to Nominate the following 7 bloggers for the One Lovely Blog Award:
Barbara at Just A Smidgen – Barbara’s blog runs the gamut in entertaining. If you need a recipe, an elegant idea for gifts, a spectacular tablescape, go no further than visiting Barbara’s blog – she is the best of the best when it comes to entertaining, cooking, and decorating.
Cindy at Cindy Knoke. Cindy’s blog has incredible photos of her many travels – she goes to the most fun places that I would one day love to visit. And she loves to feature the various beautiful birds and animals in her “holler”. One blog you won’t want to miss.
Judy at Petit 4 Chocolatier. Judy’s blog is all about food and amazing photos. If you need a fantastic desert, in particular a cupcake to die for, then you need to head on over to her blog. When you see her cupcakes, you want to grab one right off the screen. Head on over, now!
Domestic Diva, MD. This blog has wonderful recipes, great photos and the most hysterical stories about her dating life, and that of an anesthesiologist resident. Check her out for a good laugh, AND a great recipe!
Michelle and Brett at Belle Grove Plantation Bed and Breakfast. This site explores the adventure of a couple who are renovating a plantation that was the birthplace of President James Madison. It will open this Spring and I hope I will one day be a guest there. If you like U.S. history, you will love their blog!
Jen at Lattes and Leggings. A Southern girl who loves Giada De Laurentis (I second that motion). Great recipes and lovely photos. I love her Savory Sweet Potato Cake – check her out!
Sandy at Fancy Food Fancy. Sandy has a wonderful food blog that has an emphasis on confection and desserts. Photos are spectacular, food is too!
There are my seven, although I follow many, many more. Thank you again Fae – it was lovely of you to include me in your nominations.